It was either this or the plush teddy bear charm...so this was my rationale: the other one literally looks like a mini teddy bear toy and knowing me, it'll get dirty. Costume pieces are harder to break and last much longer. It is red and that's good enough :) Yes it was a spontaneous buy but i don't feel bad about it! So without further ado, i present my new Prada bear key holder/bag charm!
27 September, 2009
25 September, 2009
Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on which way you look at it), my wishlist for style related items never decreases. When i finally tick one thing off, i add another 5 on. We don't get all the things we want in life but that doesn't stop my imagination from running wild! So, here is the current and amended version of my lust-have wishlist. Yes, i will be oh so broke once these items are obtained but let's think of them (minus the shoes) as assets! Carrie Bradshaw did once famously say: - "I like my money where i can see it...hanging in my closet". I am - to a large extent - guilty of supporing that particular philosophy ;)
Bold = acquired.
Bold = acquired.
- Casual handbag - Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM + Damier Ebene Trunks & Luggage Mini Pochette Accessories? Who knows.
- Louis Vuitton Wilshire Boulevard in Rose Florentine (I'll decide when it gets released)
- Long well tailored blazer
- Suit pants, lots of em
- More disney couture
- Comfortable heels
- Handsome flat oxfords
- Salvatore Ferragamo Nobel jelly flats in pastel pink
- Prada bear charm
- Scarves (but i want more LOL)
- Brown + transparent acetate framed sunglasses
- Moschino heart shaped sunglasses in red (I lost my chance in Hong Kong because i couldn't bring myself to spend half a grand on plastic eyewear as exclusive, iconic and rare as they are! That doesn't stop me from wanting them though...)
- Summer clothing, lots of it. Think well tailored shorts, skirts, silky shirts, neutrals and pastels!
16 September, 2009
When i first saw them, i didn't like them at all. But now, i finally understand their appeal and the reasoning behind its current 'it bag' status. They're light, can take a good bashing and most importantly, they come in every colour imaginable! Meaning 'fold' in french, these pliage bags are convenient for travel and decently priced considering it's French heritage. From experience, people who own these bags suffer from colour addiction - visiting the store every 6 months to see new season colours. This season, my top picks are Bilberry (a dark purple colour pictured above) and Taupe. Last season, my love went out to Mandarin (bright vibrant orange) and Nutmeg (a yellow mustard colour). Brisbane and Melbourne dwellers can visit their local Hunt Leather store for their seasonal pliage fixes whilst Sydneysiders have the option of two flagship stores (in the MLC Centre and the QVB). Also, a Hunt Leather store will be opening soon on King St. in Perth. If you don't live in any of these cities, Hunt Leather does deliver Australia wide and to New Zealand. Contact details are here.
( My Longchamp 2603/89 Small Size Pliage Tote in Taupe)
02 September, 2009
My major girl crush of the moment? I think so. She's just the sweetest thing. I admire everything in this shot. Her gorgeously styled hair, positive expression, simplicity in apparel. It's just so wonderfully elegant, and practical. Liu Wen be mine!