25 September, 2009

Stephanie: The Amended Wishlist for SS10

Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on which way you look at it), my wishlist for style related items never decreases. When i finally tick one thing off, i add another 5 on. We don't get all the things we want in life but that doesn't stop my imagination from running wild! So, here is the current and amended version of my lust-have wishlist. Yes, i will be oh so broke once these items are obtained but let's think of them (minus the shoes) as assets! Carrie Bradshaw did once famously say: - "I like my money where i can see it...hanging in my closet". I am - to a large extent - guilty of supporing that particular philosophy ;)

Bold = acquired.
  • Casual handbag - Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM + Damier Ebene Trunks & Luggage Mini Pochette Accessories? Who knows.
  • Louis Vuitton Wilshire Boulevard in Rose Florentine (I'll decide when it gets released)
  • Long well tailored blazer
  • Suit pants, lots of em
  • More disney couture
  • Comfortable heels
  • Handsome flat oxfords
  • Salvatore Ferragamo Nobel jelly flats in pastel pink
  • Prada bear charm
  • Scarves (but i want more LOL)
  • Brown + transparent acetate framed sunglasses
  • Moschino heart shaped sunglasses in red (I lost my chance in Hong Kong because i couldn't bring myself to spend half a grand on plastic eyewear as exclusive, iconic and rare as they are! That doesn't stop me from wanting them though...)
  • Summer clothing, lots of it. Think well tailored shorts, skirts, silky shirts, neutrals and pastels!

No comments:

Post a Comment