17 July, 2009

Stephanie: These are a few of my favourite things...

Initially, i was going to post my entire collection, but it's pretty annoying putting shoes and handbags back into their dustbags...so here is some of it. Hahaha, i promise i will post everything eventually. If you have any requests - modelling pictures etc or questions, feel free to comment and i will get back to you a.s.a.p :)

Much Love, Stephanie.

Louis Vuitton Bellevue GM in Pomme - My first Lvoe...a gift from my parents for my 18th birthday this year :)
(The vernis leather is like hot red liquid)

Ferragamo Marisa in Patent Leather - This bag is such a Ferragamo icon. I love how the leather changes colour under different shades of lighting!

Ferragamo Gancio Wallet in Pink Saffiano Leather :) - My grandmother and i have matching wallets thanks to mummy dearest. I have adopted it as my everyday wallet!

Okay! Time for shoes shoes shoes! This is only a fraction of my collection...it's really tiring carrying all the shoeboxes upstairs :(

My first pair of Gucci's
Ferragamo Varas in Grey
The devil does indeed wear Prada...

No comments:

Post a Comment